- Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist®
- Certified Healthcare Reform Professional®
- Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist® Group Certification Package
- HCRC Participants List
- Need Approval?
- Leadership Awards
- Employer Healthcare Congress Associations
- Ministerial Summit
- Med Director Summit
- Who's Who - NHR Directory
- Newsletter Subscription
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
- Weekly Newsletter
- Contact us
A Roadmap to Understanding, Implementing and Complying with Healthcare Reform
We are asking for chapter submissions for "Healthcare Reform: An Employers and Insurance Professionals Survival Guide." If you are interested in submitting a book chapter, the submission deadline is August 15.
SOME OF THE TOPICS WE ARE LOOKING FOR INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) :
- What is Healthcare Reform?
- History of Healthcare Reform
- Timeline of Healthcare Reform
- An Examination of the Landmark Supreme Court Decision on PPACA
- Impact of PPACA Insurance Mandates on Employer-Sponsored Group Health Plans
- Tax Implications of PPACA
- Essential Health Benefits
- Grandfather Plans
- Strategically Communicating with Employees about Healthcare Reform
- Appeals Procedures
- Healthcare Reform (PPACA) Rules, Regulations and Interpretations
- Legal Aspects of PPACA
- Legal Issues and Implications
- HHS Role
- Timeline of Healthcare Reform Rules and Compliance
- Specific Provisions
*** THE DEADLINE FOR EDITORIAL SUBMISSIONS IS August 15TH 2012 ***
GUIDELINES FOR EDITORIAL
"Healthcare Reform – Healthcare Reform: An Employers and Insurance Professionals Survival Guide" will be the first healthcare reform book to be written by the industry's leading experts; it will be created exclusively for employers, with each chapter addressing a specific aspect of the industry. By providing their insight on best practices and successful case studies, contributors to this book will not only be solidifying themselves as leaders in the healthcare reform industry, but they will also be educating their successors with methodologies that have proved to be successful.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to contribute to the original healthcare reform authority and the founder of the first national healthcare conference. We are the trusted voice of healthcare reform, and this is our way of helping the industry grow while providing the resources to help employers make informed decisions regarding healthcare reform, complying with it and implementing necessary provisions to their respective programs.
PLEASE ENSURE ALL SUBMISSIONS MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Between 1,000 and 5,000 words
- In Microsoft Word and in a final & editable format
- Include a title of no more than 15 words
- Provide a short 1 paragraph abstract which explains what the submission will cover
- Use references and citations as necessary
- Include you and your organizations contact detail
- Any pictures, graphs, charts or tables included must be submitted to us as separate high resolution files (JPEG or GIF of 300DPI or higher). Please provide captions and credits for all images/files supplied and inform us where in the submission these images should be placed.
- Provide an author biography of no more than 25 words
Authors must perform due diligence in confirming that all facts, statements and other information in their submissions are factual and can be supported by references and authenticated through reliable sources. Sources of information shall be noted. Authors cannot submit any information that violates copyright or any other law. Author agrees to indemnify the publisher and other authors for any claim regarding anything they have provided to be published. No remuneration will be provided to authors, although we will provide credit (including a short author biography and the writer's/organization's contact information) at the end of the book. Submissions provided for the book will not be permitted to be published elsewhere and Global Health Insurance Publications (GHIP)/Free Health Inc. shall own the exclusive rights to the submission to be used in any format or purpose deemed fit. Author assigns all ownership and intellectual property rights in the submission to GHIP/Free Health Inc.
All submissions will be subject to the editing of the publisher. Publisher has sole decision-making power to make any edits it deems necessary for publishing. Publisher shall not be responsible for accuracy, errors, omissions or any loss or damage, consequential or otherwise, suffered as a result of any material published.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR PROPOSAL FOR "HEALTHCARE REFORM: AN EMPLOYER'S SURVIVAL GUIDE," YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN PUBLISHED BY GHIP/FREE HEALTH INC.
1128 Royal Palm Beach BLVD, Suite 138 Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411