- Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist®
- Certified Healthcare Reform Professional®
- Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist® Group Certification Package
- HCRC Participants List
- Need Approval?
- Leadership Awards
- Employer Healthcare Congress Associations
- Ministerial Summit
- Med Director Summit
- Who's Who - NHR Directory
- Newsletter Subscription
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
- Weekly Newsletter
- Contact us
Healthcare Reform Leadership Award
The Healthcare Reform Conference® (HCRC) and Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) proudly present the 2013 Healthcare Reform Leadership Award. The Healthcare Reform Conference® in conjunction with the Healthcare Reform Magazine (HCRM), recognizes a select group of individuals each year whose achievements have enhanced and brought innovation to the ever changing Healthcare Reform landscape.
The EHBC honors leaders and dynamic individuals who have propelled their industries in a positive direction. Leadership Awards are presented in the multiple industries within employer healthcare and benefits; Healthcare Reform, Self Funding, Corporate Wellness and Voluntary Benefits. All Leadership Award Presentations take place at the EHBC Annual Meeting, November 3rd - 5th, 2013 and nominees will accept their awards in Vegas. The deadline to submit all Leadership Award Nominations is September 15th, 2013.
This award recognizes leaders in the Healthcare Reform industry for providing an exemplary program or innovation to advance change needed regarding Healthcare Reform, initiate improvement and education by engaging plan members, and promote proven strategies. The award also honors an individual whose professional accomplishments embody such qualities that drives the Healthcare industry forward.
If the recipient of the Healthcare Reform Leadership Award agrees, Healthcare Reform Magazine features an exclusive interview with them.
Nominees for Consideration
- Individuals working for an employer involved in a Healthcare Reform program from design, strategy, education, communication, enrollment and more.
- Nominees should be in the human resources department, Healthcare Reform or an Executive Officer at an employer that has an existing Healthcare Reform program in place or who is launching a Healthcare Reform initiative.
- Nominees may also be outstanding brokers, agents or consultants.
- Award Recipients must accept their award at the Leadership presentation during the conference
How to Nominate an individual for the Healthcare Reform Leadership Award
Simply complete the Online Nomination Entry Form by September 15, 2013
For any questions or information about the Healthcare Reform Leadership Awards please contact us at email@example.com