- Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist®
- Certified Healthcare Reform Professional®
- Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist® Group Certification Package
- HCRC Participants List
- Need Approval?
- Leadership Awards
- Employer Healthcare Congress Associations
- Ministerial Summit
- Med Director Summit
- Who's Who - NHR Directory
- Newsletter Subscription
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
- Weekly Newsletter
- Contact us
Providing Answers and Solutions
The theme of this year’s conference is “The Calm before the Storm: Navigating the Treacherous Waters of Healthcare Reform and Preparing for Smoother Sailing in 2014 and Beyond.”
With the Supreme Court’s Decision to uphold the Healthcare Reform Law (PPACA), Healthcare Leaders, Attorneys, HR & Insurance Professionals all realize that the law is here to stay. Now everyone must understand PPACA and comply with it.
Why Do You Need to Attend the Event?
- Initial PPACA law is thousands of pages
- Almost 13,000 pages of regulations.
- 180 Government committees, bureaus, commissions, boards, within the different agencies involved in providing the rules, regulations, interpretations and enforcement of the law.
- HHS, IRS, DOL and other government agencies are just getting started…
The National Healthcare Reform Conference ® is the leading event in the country that brings in the senior most leaders in healthcare and insurance to provide the answers and solutions that you need.
This year our event is co-located with the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, one of the largest Employee Benefits and Healthcare events in the world and it is taking place November 3 - 6th, 2013 at the Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Inspiring Keynotes from the Leaders in National Healthcare Reform
- Create a Clear Roadmap and Checklist for Compliance
- Understand Healthcare Reform true effect and impact on your organization
- Understand where the industry is headed and how to prepare for it
- Understand the timeline of implementing the different policies, laws and regulations in healthcare reform
- Understand mandated benefits and compliance deadlines
- Get insight into future rules regulations and interpretations
- Get the Answers you have been looking for…
When you register for the 4th Annual National Healthcare Reform Conference® you automatically gain access to the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC), one of the largest employee benefits conferences in the world which is comprised of and also co-located with; Self Funding Conference, Corporate Wellness Conference, National Healthcare Reform Conference®, Voluntary Benefits Conference, Global Benefits Conference, and the 6th Annual World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress. Last year’s event in 2012 had approximately 2,000 attendees.
The EHBC is dedicated to bringing you the most up to date information on self funded programs and world reknown expert speakers. In 2012 we had leading keynotessuch as President of the American Medical Association, The President of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, and the Director of International Benefits for Google presenting on “creating the healthiest employee on the planet.” EHBC is committed to providing you “Rock Star” speakers who will inspire you and fill you with innovative and creative ideas to take back with and implement within your own health plan. Learn from the best case studies and best practices and walk the convention floor to see some of the most innovative solutions for the self funded industry.