Certified Healthcare Reform Accountant®
The Certified Healthcare Reform Accountant ® is a certification of expertise for those professionals and individuals who have professional experience in public accounting and financial planning.
The Certified Healthcare Reform Accountant ® is available professionals such as:
· Financial Planners
· Financial Professionals
· Other Industry Professionals
Earn up to 14 SPHR Re-Certification Credits
Earn up to 12 Continuing Education Credits for Agents, Brokers and Consultants
Nationally Approved by 50 States
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Healthcare Reform Accountant ®
· Possess training and knowledge to understand the healthcare reform
· Learn the accounting and tax implications of healthcare reform for corporations and individuals
· Possess the qualifications and abilities for job promotion and career enhancement continuing education courses required for recertification
· 8 Hours of Classes (Online or In-Person)
· Continuing Education Credits (5 Hours) Required every year.
For more information contact us at 561-204-3676 or email : email@example.com | www.healthcarereformconference.com